I. General information The privacy of your personal data is one of Barar Adriana Delia’s main concerns, based in Timisoara, as a data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the https://bararadrianadelia.com website.
II. Categories of processed personal data If you are a Visitor of the Site, https://bararadrianadelia.com will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide under the contact / questions / complaints, in so far as you contact us in this way.
III. The purposes and bases of the processing If you are a Visitor of the Site, https://bararadrianadelia.com processes your personal data as follows:
• for marketing activities, for the purpose of transmitting commercial communications on the products and services offered by https://bararadrianadelia.com via the Site through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms). Topic: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail / sms containing commercial communications. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
• resolve complaints, complaints and monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site. Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of https://bararadrianadelia.com to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to continually improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we’re processing your data As a matter of principle, https://bararadrianadelia.com will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, https://bararadrianadelia.com will cease processing your personal data for this purpose without, however, affecting the processing of https://ro.bararadrianadelia.com on the basis of your consent expressed by you before withdrawing it.
V. Disclosure of personal data For the purposes of processing, https://bararadrianadelia.com may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support https://bararadrianadelia.com in conducting activity through the Site (for example courier companies, suppliers IT services) or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary cases:
• to administer the Site;
• where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by https://bararadrianadelia.com through the Site;
• to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services; • for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of safety features and user authentication;
• for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
• when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
• VI. Transferring personal data Personal data provided to https://bararadrianadelia.com can be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. The rights you benefit from Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
• the right to information, the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by https://bararadrianadelia.com, as described in this document;
• the right of access to data, the right to obtain confirmation from https://bararadrianadelia.com regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose in which does the processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
• the right to rectification, the right to have https://bararadrianadelia.com corrected personal inaccurate or unjustified personal data as well as the incomplete data to be corrected without undue delay; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
• the right to delete the data without undue delay (the “right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons applies: • they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
• if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
• if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
• if personal data has been processed illegally;
• if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
• personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the operator is located. It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, the [webmaster] will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
• the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
• the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
• processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
• the operator no longer needs personal data for processing, but the data subject asks for the determination, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
• the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the length of time that it is checked that the legitimate rights of the operator override those of the data subject.
• the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to [the owner of the website] to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions prescribed by law are met;
• the right to object – as far as processing activities are concerned, can be exercised by sending a request as indicated below;
• at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of https://ro.bararadrianadelia.com or under the public interest, except in which https://ro.bararadrianadelia.com can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
• At any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him / her to a significant extent;