The information below is intended to inform users of this website about the placement, use, and administration of cookies by https: // bararadrianadelia. in the context of user browsing on this web page.
2. What are cookies? We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically. A “Cookie Internet” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed. Cookies are installed through a web server request to a browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed cookies have a fixed lifetime, remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose device they have installed. A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie; and content or cookie value. From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
4. What is the lifetime of cookies? Cookie life may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their life span: • Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser. • Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in some
minutes, days, or a few years in the future) or until the user wins it at any time through browser settings.
5. What are cookies placed by third parties? Certain sections of the content on the website may be provided through third parties, that is, not by https: // bararadrianadelia.com, in which case these cookies are referred to as third party cookies, hate”). Third-party cookies must also comply with the data protection and privacy policies available on this website. These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook, Affiliate Platforms, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube.
6. Which cookies are used through this website: By using / visiting the website the following cookies can be placed: https://bararadrianadelia.com
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
d. Recording cookies;
e. Cookies for advertising;
f. Advertiser cookies;
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookies preserves the preferences of the user of this website, so re-setting preferences for later page visits is no longer required.
b. User analysis cookies These cookies let us know if a particular user of the website has visited / used this previous web page. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargetting.
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language. d. Cookies for recording When you register on this site, cookies are generated that memorize this request. Servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, using these cookies allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “Keep me logged in” option is not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session. e. Cookies for advertising These cookies allow a user to view an online ad, its type, and the time elapsed since the message was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about users.
7. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies? Cookies store information in a small text file that allows for browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
9. How can cookies be stopped? Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, resulting in limitations to its use. Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
However, denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising – but it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
For any additional questions regarding how cookies are used through this website, please contact: adrianaATbararadrianadelia.com