I just got this fun tag from Annie, this being my first blog post tag.
So let’s start!
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
I rarely use tonic lotion. I always forget that step. Also, recently I stopped using masks on a regular basis as I did before which is not a good thing.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you regularly do?
Regularly yes, but not as often as I should. I wash them probably once in two weeks. I know I should do this more often because it’s not good for the skin.
3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
A day probably. I use permanent nail polish and it rarely chips, and when it does I redo them pretty fast.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
It depends on how important that beauty product is. If it’s a foundation, I will replace it before the old one was even finished. But if I need a mascara or eyeliner, I tend to postopone it even for months. It’s not on my priority list and I forget.
5. What’s your worst beauty habbit?
I think using salicilic acid on spots. It really works, but I don’t think I should use it everytime I get a spot.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all of the time?
Refreshing my wardrobe, as in throwing things away. Things that I don’t plan on wearing, old tshirts that have visible sings of ware and jeans that don’t look great on me.
7. Can you commit to spending bans?
I can if I am really ambitious about it. But most of the times I don’t ban myself:))
8. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
It’s not organised at all. I have everything in two drawers, but they are just there, no order whatsoever.