Each spring, same question: Can I wear boots in spring?
Some would say no, some would definitely say yes.
Basically boots are for autumn-winter but designers have spun us with super-dooper designs that you can easily wear all year round.
Our moms know that boots are for the cold weather but if you look at Coachella, what could be more fashionable than a boho inspire attire with some killer braided ankle boots?
Superstars wear them so why shouldn’t we? They are comfortable and chic and you can mix and match them with so many fashionable looks.
From rubber boots to cutout ankle boots and over the knee boots worn with ruffle dresses – I say yes to any kind of boots all year long.
The key in wearing boots in Spring is to get the recipe right. Don’t go for super warm boots if the weather is hot because you might just get a yeast infection as fast as you can say feet. Be sure to pick breathable socks that are appropriate for the weather and the type of footwear you are going for.
The best boots to wear in Spring are lightweight and made of fine leather. Go for cutout details, braids and colorful fabric inserts that will brighten up your whole look. Thin leather buckles with metallic embellishments are super cute every season. For a nice mix, choose to match them with a fine lace dress.
If you think of how to match your boots with a spring outfit, I have some suggestions for you.
- Try flower printed dresses that have flowy ruffles at the hemline for a chic cowgirl look.
- Chiffon or tulle skirts with a funny printed top and a biker jacket is something you might like as well.
- For a super casual mix, get your favorite skinny jeans on, a simple T-shirt and a wool cardigan that will add extra texture and volume.
- Fishnets, ankle boots and a ripped denim skirt might just be an awesome mix for a concert – think Coachella.
- A school girl look is super cute with a pair of Chelsea boots and a tartan printed dress.
If you have doubts about wearing boots in spring, think again! They are super hip and very versatile! Try them.