Cut Out Boots and Suede Jacket
It’s official! Festival season is up and I am surely excited about going to some stylish music events this summer.
It’s eclectic, it’s fun and timeless. Festival fashion always makes a fashionable come back each summer. Maybe you don’t own any designs for such an event so let’s see what to wear.
Festival must haves:
- Lace dress- keep it simple and loose
- Comfortable boots or sandals-you will be dancing all day so you have to protect your feet
- Leather or suede jackets-never out of fashion and they also keep you warm when it gets cold
- Sunglasses and boho accessories- nothing is more hippie than beaded jewelry and big round sunglasses
How to match shoes with white dress? Simple! They could basically all go really well with it, but I wanted a boho inspired look so I went with these cut out ankle boots. They are very comfortable and made of real leather, also the price is great. Check out Monti Shoes and you could find the pair you are looking for. The bronze chain is detachable but I do love the way it looks with everything. And I liked the fact that the bronze chain is detachable, so you could either have it there or just take it off anytime without a hassle.
A loose white dress with lace details will surely be a great pick in this case and what do you need more? Of course, a fringed leather jacket.
To make it more original, I wore a beaded necklace from Meli Melo as a hair accessory. It matched the whole look perfectly.
For some print and texture diversity, I went for my leopard bag. I think it completes the outfit very well.
So what shoes with white dress?
- Red, black, blue, beige, heck any color.
- Keep everything simple and pop some color on your shoes
- Don’t go over board. Pick chunky heels, stilettos or even tennis shoes for a comfortable look.
- Ankle boots look best with short dresses. They make your legs look longer
The secret to whiter teeth?
I am just starting with this super cool review and will let you know about what results I got in a bit.
Billion Dollar Smile Whitening Strips
To find more info about them, check their website and order yours now.
Keep you updated!